This theme week will go from Sunday (April 27th) to Sunday (May 3rd)Day 2 of this tag! I chose the more recent Beauty Scenario Tag. I first saw this tag on Fleur DeForce's channel on youtube, just over a month ago I think. Here it goes:
1. You have to get rid of all your foundations, and only keep one highend and one drugstore which do you keep?
100% honestly. I do not own any high end foundations. (I am really interested in the Naked one by Urban Decay!) My favourite drugstore one is the Clean Foundation in Ivory by Covergirl. It's a light enough coverage that it doesn't cover my freckles too much and matches my skintone perfectly.
2. You go for an interview and the lady interviewing you has lipstick on her teeth. Do you approach the subject or ignore it?
Hmmm... If this were a professional interview, for a job or something I would probably drop a hint like rubbing my tongue over my teeth (super stealthly!) If she doesn't catch it, I would probably ignore it. I think it would depend on the type of vibe I got from her, if she was young and gave off a really good vibe I would respond differently than if she was grouchy. I literally have no idea, if it was me who had lipstick on my teeth I would want someone to mention it to me.
3. Your not feeling yourself and you need a pick me up lipstick which one do you reach for?
I would reach for either MAC Viva Glam V, it's a great my lips but better shade on me, and if I'm not well I would need that for sure! OR I would reach for Maybelline Colour Whisper in Pin Up Peach.
4. You go back in time for a day to your teenage years, how would you do your hair and makeup differently?
Hair: I would embrace brushing out the curls I did with my curling iron almost daily.
Makeup: I would fill in my brows! and BLEND!!
5. You ask your hairdresser for a shoulder length pixie lott hair cut but they hear wrong and give you a pixie hair cut. Do you a) smile, say thank you, leave and call your mom and cry hysterical b) cry in the chair and things get awkward or c) complain to the manager and demand a refund?
Oh Lord. This is actually my BIGGEST fear. I would most definitely be a c person. Mainly though because when I do something drastic to my hair I bring pictures so my stylist can see exactly what I'm going for. And because my hair is a curly mess most of the time, a pixie cut would equal an afro for me, I'd at least want A LOT of product to deal with it.
6. Your friend surprises you with a 4 day city break and you have 1 hour to pack. Which "do it all" palette do you bring?
I would say my Naked 2 Palette. It's a perfect neutral taupe Palette, and I really like how taupes look on my skin.
7. Your house has been robbed, don't worry everyone is safe, but your beauty stash has been raided. What's the product you really hope is safe?
Oh no. Hmm... I guess it would be my Inglot Freedom System. My sister and mom got it for me from New York City when they were on a trip there. So not only does it have sentimental value, but it was expensive (I do not like wasting money!) and the colours are perfect for me. And I would be REALLY SAD
8. Your friend borrows your makeup and returns it in awful condition. Do you a) just pretend you haven't noticed b) ask them to repurchase it or c) secretly do the same to something of theirs?
I really hate confrontation, and I really hope anyone I leant any of my makeup to would return it in the condition I gave it to them in. If it was not highend or expensive or I could repurchase it easily, I would replace it myself and pick a. If it was expensive or from somewhere I do not go to often I would ask them to repurchase it so b. It would completely depend on the product they ruined.
I tag anyone who reads this post! Leave a comment with your answers or a link to your blog so I can check it out!