Wednesday 30 April 2014

Tag Week: New Beauty Guru Tag

1. When did you truly get passionate about makeup and clothes?
I've always loved makeup and clothes, for as long as I can remember. I got truly passionate about makeup and clothes about 2 years ago.

2. What's your favourite eyeshadow colour and name?
AAH, I'm not sure. I think my favourite would be sin from the Urban Decay Naked palette.

3. What do you love most about blogging? 
I love everything about blogging. I love reading and commenting on other blogs, as well as trying new products or techniques and writing about it on my own little space on the internet. It's also something great to do with my day, since I'm done school now I'm not really sure what to do with myself, and talking about what I love with a great internet community is awesome.

4. What beauty guru inspires your work?
Zoella, I have been reading her blog for a couple years and I watch her videos religiously. She seems so laid back and friendly. I also love Rach Loves, she's also from Canada and she's so funny!

5. What are your 3 favourite makeup brands that you would recommend to others?
Rimmel, Urban Decay and L'Oreal

6. what country is the first one on your list to visit?
I am completely obsessed with England, I went there once for 2.5 days and I would love to go back for a week or two and really experience the country.

7. what is your favourite colour to wear on your lips?
Either MAC Viva Glam V or Maybelline Colour Whisper in Pin Up Peach

8. what is your go to beauty product?
L'Oreal Magic Skin Beautifier BB cream and Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer, or L'Oreal Voluminous Butterfly Mascara in Black

9. what interests do you have besides makeup and beauty?
I love reading, and organizing.. I've always had my nose in one book or another, and now that I'm done University and have the time (and desire) to read again I don't think that will ever change. I also love organizing and finding new homes for things, or having a clear system for my life.

10. you are a disney princess. what disney princess would you be?
I love all the disney princesses. I can't decide. Maybe Elsa? She's not sure of herself and really comes into her own at the end of Frozen. But I also love Rapunzel, or Anna. And Ariel, and all of them. I find I could relate to all of them if I tried.

No comments:

Post a Comment