Wednesday 20 August 2014

Road trip 2014- Day 2

On our second day we hit the road again and headed for Cannon Beach Oregon. It was a longer day in the car as we doubled back to Portland to our hotel after exploring the beach. There were also some issues with the GPS and having to use maps to actually figure out if we were going the right way or not.








We drove back to Portland and had chicken wings, we were all so excited that we didn't get before pictures of the wings, and I didn't think you would just want to see the bones.

We did a lot of shopping on days 3 and 4, so I moved some of my purchases to day 2 to balance it a little more. We went to the Lloyd Centre in Portland to check out the Ulta there- I'd never been to an ulta before and HAD to go! 
Benefit Boxed Blush in Rockateur
Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
Lorac Pro Palette with sample eye primer
Revlon Parfumier Nail Polish in China Flower
We also stopped at the Old Navy to hunt down these Vintage collection tee's that my sister and I love, I picked up one coral one, I love how flowy and comfy they are. I also got a 3/4 length sleeve shirt of similar style, oversized and comfortable in blue. 


No comments:

Post a Comment