I was scrolling through my list of blogs that I follow on Bloglovin' and found this tag completed by Kate Wilson. Since it's the end of summer I think it's the perfect time to do a summer tag, because I know what my favourites are!
1. What is your go-to product for a sun kissed summer glow? (Bronzer, Self-tanner etc)
Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer has been my go-to healthy glow this summer!
2. What book would you recommend for a summer read?
The Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare, I haven't been able to put it down, I'm on book 6!
3. What's your signature summer scent this year?
Coconut-Lime or Vanilla
4. The sun is shinning and it's time to get outside! What's your favourite thing to do?
Read outside in the sun or shade!
5. You're on the boardwalk and your stomach is grumbling, what's your go-to summer beach food?
Whatever is available! Fruit, Ice cream..
6. Sunscreen is always important, but it's a must in summer! What's your favourite (Face, Body or Both)
Both, easier and quicker to apply, lighter to carry around too!
7. After a day in the summer sun and heat, what do you do to cool off?
Hitting the beach, or a patio for some drinks with friends
8. How do you wear your hair in the summer? (Down, Ponytail, Ombre, Dip Dye etc)
Top Knot, or a braid.
9. Must-have nail polish for summer 2014?
10. Sometimes it just feels good to chill-out and watch Netflix. What shows/movies do you recommend?
Once Upon A Time, Romantic Comedies like Friends with Benefits
11. Do you wear liquid foundation, BB cream or tinted moisturizer in the summer?
BB cream or Tinted Moisturizer, either or.
12. It's super bright outside! Do you reach for sunglasses or a hat?
Sunglasses, the ones I bought from Forever 21 last year are still working like a charm!
13. What is your summer jam this year?
Chandelier by Sia
14. Do you have a summer bucket list? If so, share some things on the list.
Usually just relax, spend time with friends/family. This year included putting my gum on the gum head in Vancouver and going to see the Penguins at the Aquarium
15. Bikini, Tankini or one piece? Show us your fave bathing suit this year
Tankini, mint green surprise
16. Summer means heat.. and sweat! What's your favourite sweat proof product this year? (skincare, makeup, anything)
Nivea Happy Time Deodorant.. the most important of the sweat proof products
17. Summer wouldn't be complete without a scoop (or two) of ice cream! If you could create your own ice cream flavour what would it be?
Mint Chocolate Brownie Batter