Friday 3 October 2014

Blogtober Day 2! Out with the old.. In with the new Nailpolish Edition


As the seasons change, so do the colours. In fall, everything gets darker, the days shorter, the lips and nails bolder. I figured as a great way to transition from summer to fall, I would do an out with the old and in with the new for nailpolish. 

For summer, I stuck with the same couple colours, bright pinks and oranges and mint. 
Revlon Parfumerie China Flower Revlon Parfumerie Ginger Melon Rimmel 60 Seconds Hot Chilli Pepper Wet n Wild Megalast I Need a Refresh-Mint 
Ciate Chincilla Revlon Colorstay name unknown Orly Rage Zoya Mason 
Sinful Colors Gorgeous Nicka K name unknown- ipsy bag Ciate Mistress Ciate Apple and Custard
I can already tell that these are going to be the colours I reach for during the fall and winter seasons. What nail polishes are you eyeing for fall and winter? 
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment