Thursday 2 October 2014

Blogtober!


As I'm new to the whole blogging game, I was super excited to discover Blogtober is a thing. I love fall, I'm going to be a totally basic girl here but fall is my favourite season- I literally live for fall, the colours, the smell, the atmosphere, CRUNCHY LEAVES all things fall. 

Fall is also a really great month for growth and renewal, in my opinion anyways, I kind of think of fall as a time to let go of the past and look forward to new beginnings. 

So this month I will be posting a new beauty/fashion or anything else kind of post every day for the month of October! This project will replace October's theme week! My favourite fall items, outfits, makeup products, Thanksgiving (in Canada Thanksgiving is in October) and more so stay tuned! 

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment