Friday 10 October 2014

Blogtober Day 8: Sweater Weather Tag!


Last year this tag was going around youtube, and I watched it on Ingrid Neilsen's missglamorazzi channel which you can watch here and I remember loving it so I figured I would do the tag. 
Questions: 
1. Favourite candle scent?
My favourite is Bath and Body Works Sweater Weather candle, or Leaves. Either of those and I'm a happy girl. 
2. Coffee, tea, or hot chocolate?
Hot Chocolate and Tea. My favourite combination is a Hot Chocolate with a Peppermint Tea Bag. 
3. What's the best fall memory you have?
I have a couple really great fall memories. Raking up all the leaves in our backyard only to jump into them with a good friend and the dog. Or the time we were going to the pumpkin patch/corn maze and we got a flat tire and spent the afternoon in Walmart while they replaced the tire. Both times were with the same friend too haha
4. Which makeup trend do you prefer: dark lips or winged eyeliner?
I love the look of winged eyeliner, I just cannot do it on myself. I do like bold lips for me though! 
5. Best fragrance for fall?
Bath and Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar, or their new scent Wild Madagascar Vanilla.  
6. Favourite Thanksgiving food?
Ham. Mashed Potatoes. Nana's Ice Cream Pie (It's rice krispies as a crust with chocolate/peanut butter sauce and ice cream, with heated chocolate/peanut butter sauce drizzled on top..) 
7. What is autumn weather like where you live?
Autumn is a short lived love of colder weather. The air is really crisp and the leaves change quickly, it's a bittersweet season because it's short lived and results in months of snow and minus 20 degrees. 
8. Most worn sweater?
A chunky knit cardigan, A shrug, or an over-sized cardigan I just bought
9. Must- have nail polish this fall?
Rimmel 60 Seconds Hot Chili Pepper, Mistress by Ciate
10. Football games or jumping in leaf piles?
Jumping in leaf piles. Hands Down. 
11. Skinny jeans or leggings?
Skinny Jeans.. I love leggings too, but skinny jeans win.. 
12. Combat boots or Uggs?
Combat Boots. The salt has ruined my Uggs :( 
13. Is pumpkin spice worth the hype?
Not to me, I don't really like pumpkin spice things... 
14. Favourite fall TV show?
How To Get Away With Murder. Such a good, interesting show. I'm hooked and it's only 3 episodes in. Once Upon A Time. It's Frozen this season! 
15. What song really gets you into the fall spirit?
Anything by Mumford& Sons. They just go together. Ed Sheeran, or Said the Whale. 



No comments:

Post a Comment