Saturday 6 September 2014

Day Four: Back To School Makeup!



For yesterdays post (I suffer from migraines, and yesterdays was a killer).. I have put together my back to school/work/life look using my recently purchased Lorac Pro Palette.

I do prefer a more neutral look for day to day life, and this is no exception with school. Graduate school is very overwhelming, so something quick to look like I wasn't sick last night, or like I actually slept is the goal.

Blended Taupe into the Crease
Nude in the inner corner
Lt. Bronze brushed onto the eyelid 
Primed Eyelids with Urban Decay Primer Potion
Revlon Matte Eyeliner in Midnight Blue
Maybelline Volum' Express Mascara in Black
ELF HD under eye setting powder to set concealer 
Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer in Very Fair
Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer
Benefit Rockateur Blush
Milani Wax Pencil in Clear
Milani Brow Fix in Light 

No comments:

Post a Comment