Monday 26 May 2014

Weekend Update: Go-To Summer Makeup

Quite Frankly, my makeup looks don't change that much between Winter and Summer, I stick to BB creams, maybe switch up bolder reds for bolder pink lips, add pops of colour that are brighter, you know.

However, as I'm getting closer to my University Convocation (I'm still feeling so weird about it, me, having a degree, what?) I'm playing with neutral eyes and bolder spring appropriate lips and finding myself creating the same look over and over again, and changing just the lips.

This is my go to look for a more neutral everyday thing.


To achieve this look I used:
1. Hang Ten SPF 50 Sunscreen
2. L'Oreal Paris Magic Skin Beautifier BB cream (Light)
3. Maybelline Baby Skin Primer (This should be before 2, but math.)
4. Rimmel London Wake Me Up Concealer (Very Fair)
5. Rimmel London Stay Matte Powder (Transparent) 
6. ELF HD Undereye Setting Powder 
7. Milani Brow Fix Kit (Light)
8. ELF Studio Blush (Twinkle Pink)
9. Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer (Medium/Deep) 

1. Maybelline Colour Tattoo (Barely Branded)
2. NYX Matte Eyeshadow (Blame it on Midnight)
3. Urban Decay Naked Palette 
4. Physicians Formula Khol Kajal (Black)
5. Physicians Formula Khol Kajal (Champagne) 
6. L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Butterfly (Black)
7.  Revlon Lip Butter (Wild Watermelon) 


No comments:

Post a Comment